Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher dose?
Need more information
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this difficulty you have experienced getting your blood pressure controlled.
Before I continue, please what is it that make you say your drug is not working well? Have you taken any recent labs that suggest this and if so can you provide me wit the results?Also, fenofibrate controls blood cholesterol and not blood pressure? Which of the conditions is of concern to you?
Please, I would like to have the above clarifications in order to address this query fully. Treatment failure can result from a poor medication choice or an insufficient dosage. Which could be the cause here would be identified after receiving the above information.
Thanks for understanding and hope to hear from you on this.
Dr. Ditah, MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Should i take losartan for blood pressure
- Should i take medicine for high blood pressure
- Should i continue to take lisinopril for blood pressure
- How long should go with blood pressure
- Should patients with blood pressure take omnacortil
- Should blood pressure go up with crestor
- Should blood pressure be higher laying down
- Should i take medicine in blood pressure of 14592
- Should i take amlongmt for high blood pressure
- Should i take medication for high blood pressure