Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Have swelling on penis, testicle and leg. Filaria test negative. Should I go for surgery?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 6247 Questions
Hi Doctor,

My right leg is swelling and testis and penis are also swelling. but filaria test result is negative. One of the doctors asked me do surgery. if i do surgery will it be completely curable.

Posted Thu, 11 Apr 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 53 minutes later
Hello dear,
Thanks for the query.
Swelling of leg and scrotum means lymphatic blockadge.
Surgery is the only treatment available for this.
Whether it is completly curable or not will depend on the investigations to know how much blockadge is there. XXXXXXX a surgeon soon.
Let me know if you have any other query.
Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor