Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Have pea size lump between the anus and scrotum. Have no pain. What to do?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 1980
Answered : 1357 Questions
pea size lump between the anus and scrotum, no pain,I am 37 years old
Posted Wed, 30 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
need more information

Detailed Answer:
Hi there,

Your query is grossly inadequate.

Please forward the following information in as much detail as possible, to enable me to pinpoint the diagnosis and advise management:-

* Duration of lump
* Is it near the anal opening?
* Any oozing from it? Pain during bowel movements?/ itchy?
* is it hard, firm or like a water-filled balloon?
* Passage of blood/mucus through rectum/ Constipation?

I am looking forward to hearing soon from you along with the requested details.

Wish you a speedy recovery and good health.

Fond regards and best wishes,

Dr. (Col) R Karanwal
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor