Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Have painful bump between testicles and rectum. How to remove this?

Feb 2013
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 3176 Questions
i have a bump in between my testicles and my rectum that been there for about a week, alittle painful
Posted Tue, 26 Feb 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 2 hours later
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic,
The bump in between the testicles and the rectum may be due to a local infection like a furuncle,or a swelling due to folliculitis or an evolving abscess in the perineal area.
If it is due to a local bacterial infection requires topical antibiotic cream and oral antibiotic and if it is due to a abscess, requires incision and drainage of pus in addition to antibiotic.
So consult your doctor for the examination of the bump and its treatment.
Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor