Have moles on body. How to remove moles and how long will it take?

Dr. Rahul Kumar

Dermatologist

Posted on Tue, 5 Mar 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I have a 3-4 moles on my body which I want to get removed. I keep travelling a lot and I would be in India for 2 weeks starting next week. Would it be possible to get it removed in such short time? Does it need it any post care? Can you suggest a Doctor at Gurgaon?
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 19 hours later

Yes, definitely you can get them removed.
Two weeks time is more than enough.

There are various methods like.
1. LASER ablation
2. Radio frequency ablation.
3. Simple excision.

LASER is the procedure of choice now.
It takes hardly a week time for healing post procedure.

Please XXXXXXX a dermatologist who is doing LASERS.

There are reviews written by our users about doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area. WWW.WWWW.WW
Thank you.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E