Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Have joint pain and roughness on knee. Which specialist should I consult?

Feb 2014
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 5930 Questions

I would like to know the details of the Best Ortho Doctor in Bangalore, having a joint pain on the right knee, while consulted a doctors couple of years back , i was told that there is roughness on the knee joints, Hence pls advice who is the best to consult for the same in Bangalore

regards XXXXXXX
Posted Mon, 25 Mar 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 14 minutes later
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX
Thanks for posting your query.

It is always difficult and not proper to recommend a name of someone, at online forum. Besides that, I practice away from Bangalore, therefore I do not have any personal reference too.
As such, all orthopedic surgeons at Bangalore are doing great work. I suggest you to go to a good hospital with a dedicated Orthopaedic Surgeon .
Dr. Shafiq. A.M.
MBBS, MS (Ortho), MCh (Ortho)
Available in Specialist Diagnostics and Day care centre , Kalayan Nagar.
Address: 218, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 1st Block, HRBR Layout, Kammanahalli Main Road, Near Om XXXXXXX Temple, XXXXXXX Nagar, Bangalore-0000.

Hope this will help you. Please do write back if you have any additional concerns.

Wishing you good health...

Dr Saurabh Gupta.
Orthopaedic Surgeon.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor