Have itchy penis. Used permethrin cream. What can work?
Can you provide more details, do you have any skin lesions on the scrotum ( vesicles, papules , scaling , etc. ) on the head of penis or on the skin of penis. Permithrin ointments generally indicated for Scabies infestation or in your case you don’t have signs of scabies (erythematous papules and burrows in web spaces, wrists, waistline, and genitals). So make a self assessment and examine carefully your affected XXXXXXX with all details. Itching, pruritus may occur in many condition and circumstances like hot weather, sweeting, irritation from clothes, external irritants like body lotions, spry, soap, infections of genital organs associated with itching and pain, burning sensation , redness, ( herpes virus, candidiasis ) . For each case have specific treatment. I would advice you make an appointment with Dermatologist for finally diagnosis and definitely treatment.
I wish you good luck and speedy recovery.
Hope this helps and I have answered your query. If you have additional queries don’t hesitate to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Permethrin cream mix adderall
- Permethrin cream on penis glans
- Permethrin cream dosage
- Permethrin cream on scalp
- Will permethrin cream help psoriasis
- Have itchy penis used permethrin cream what can work
- Permethrin cream swollen penis
- What is permethrin cream usually used for
- Permethrin cream for scabies
- Can permethrin cream be used daily for scabies treatment