Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Have injected some yellow liquid into penis to enlarge, its swollen and have bumps. Is it cancer?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 3094 Questions
I have injected some asian yellow liquid nto m penis to enlarge it but now its swollen and have bumps time time. It will go away hen cones back being swollen and having bumps? Im afraid is it tumor/ cancer etc... what should i do ?? Surgery??
Posted Fri, 24 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 2 hours later
Hi and thanks for the query,

There is a fundamental notion you need to understand, and certainly stop being to nervous or in a state of panic. When any foreign substance goes into your body, the body naturally responds through what is called an inflammatory reaction. When it stays for quite some time, it becomes a chronic inflammatory process. The body reacts by producing tissue to surround the foreign body from spreading, or by sending specific white blood cells to this area to destroy this body.

In your case, what you injected certainly caused an inflammatory process characterized by the swelling, at times redness and pain.

In your case, I suggest use of topical and injectable steroids would actually help. However, a good clinical evaluation is mandatory to rule out a local infection before these drugs can be applied.
Seeing your sexologist might be of help too.

Thanks and hope this helps,
Feel free asking any other questions if need be. will be honored contributing to your well being.

Best regards,
Dr Luchuo, MD.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Have injected some yellow liquid into penis to enlarge, its swollen and have bumps. Is it cancer? 3 hours later
By seeing a primary dr theyre can b a cure? The lump or swollen sometimes can be very hard and feels like a soft bone
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 1 hour later
Hi and thanks for the query,
I suggest your primary care physician could be of help. What you describe does not sound too serious to deserve so much specialized care.
With a good clinical examination and management scheme, your primary care physician would be probably be of much and sufficient help to you.
Thanks and best regards,
Luchuo, MD.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor