Owl Image

Have dark circles, oily skin, fair complexion with freckles. Any cream to get cured?

Dermatologist
Question
I have a combination/oily skin very fair complexion with freckles.i get tanned very easily and get 1-2 acne occassionally.my skin is almost transparent-capillaries underneath can be seen.i am getting married in a month.please suggest what face wash,sunscreen,moisturiser and night cream should i use?also please suggest a good under eye cream since i am also having some dark circles.
Tue, 8 Jan 2013 in Beauty & Cosmetics

Answered by Dr. Kruti 21 minutes later
Hello

I will be glad to be of assistance.

I can understand your concern.

If you follow a basic skin care routine, your skin will be even toned and also will get a glow.

The routine should be facewash thrice a day, moisturizer as required and sunscreen every for hours.

Neutrogena has good products. I have used it for a number of patients with good results.

You can try that if you find it feasible.

Hope my recommendations are helpful.

Please let me know if I can address any additional concerns for you.

Regards.

Follow-up: Have dark circles, oily skin, fair complexion with freckles. Any cream to get cured? 10 minutes later
Dr I have tired neutrogena products but they break me out. Could you please suggest some other good face wash sunscreen and something to tackle the freckles..

Answered by Dr. Kruti 20 minutes later
Hello

Thanks for your reply.

Freckles do not lighten with creams, however application of sunscreen will help by preventing darkening of freckles.

you can try a salicylic acid face wash to be used twice a day.

a sunscreen with low spf of 30 would be the best for your skin so that you don't get acne breakout.

Follow-up: Have dark circles, oily skin, fair complexion with freckles. Any cream to get cured? 22 hours later
Thanks Dr.. could you please suggest a night cream and what should be the night skin care routine..

Answered by Dr. Kruti 56 minutes later
Hello

Thanks for your reply.

At night you need to wash your face and apply a night cream which contains glycolic acid. That had to be applied on the full face.

You will need to get a prescription for it. You can apply it in the dark circles too for half an hour every night.

This will help in making the skin tone more even and woo lighten the skin as well.

Hope this helps.