Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Have constant dizziness and heavy head. All test normal. Suggest?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 1979
Answered : 2457 Questions
I do have constant dizziness and a heavy head. I have had all types of tests. Nothing shows up. How can I get rid of this?
Posted Mon, 28 Oct 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. M Y Shareef 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Detailed reports of the tests done so far needed.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXX ! Good morning. I am Dr Shareef answering your query.

A complete detail of the tests done for you along with the reports will go a long way in answering your query. Also, please let me know since when you have got this problem.

Till then, I would advise you to go for some kind of neck exercises to strengthen your neck muscles in case it is due to cervical spine problem. This can be taken care of any physiotherapist near your area.

Also please try to see if any kind of diet like chocolates or the like precipitates your symptoms of dizziness and avoid that if it is so.

I am sure, you must have already got an ENT check up done by now for your dizziness. I would suggest you to go for one if not done yet.

It is wonderful that your blood pressure is fine, and I complement you for this.

If possible, you can go for regular morning walk within your medical limits, but not alone because of the dizziness.

I will wait for your answer to the questions as above to be able to help you more in detail.

Thank you for using the XXXXXXX forum for your health problems. Regrettably, the delay in answering your query was due to the fact that four hours back, it was wee hours of the morning (around 3.30 AM) in this part of the subcontinent. Good luck. Dr Shareef.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an ENT Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor