• question-icon

Have a reddish boil on outer layer of penis skin, not much pain, no discharge, had sex, have boils in armpits

Posted on Sat, 29 Sep 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: have single reddish boil on the outer layer of penis skin
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
hi
thanks for the query
the description you have provided is insufficient as it is a common symptom resembling several other conditions. kindly provide me with details whether it is painful or not? does it have any pus or any other type of discharge? for how long it have been? how it appeared? spontaneously or after any sexual activity or shaving?
will waiting for the response
thanks
regards
Follow up: Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 28 minutes later

There is no much pain and no discharge. Single boil appears approximately once in three months and it appears after sexual activity.
Also I have boils in my arm pits permanently.

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 8 minutes later
hi
thanks for the reply
These seems to be of infectious origin from STDs. I would suggest you to have sex like using condoms as it prevents against sexually transmitted diseases. moreover have a course of antibiotic for at least 05 days preferably co-amoxiclav 625mg. You can also you use fusidic acid locally at skin.
feel free for any further queries
Thanks
Follow up: Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 3 minutes later
Sir,

Even the result shows negative.

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 5 hours later
hi.
Sory I cannot understand your query. What results are negative? If you could provide me a detail
Thanks

Follow up: Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 11 hours later
Sir,

Have done STD, HIV, Herpees and Sugar tests. All the test results show negative only.

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 8 hours later
Hi
Thanks for the reply.
Sometimes the infections are topical and causes allergic reactions. They can be detected by sending skin scraping for cytology. However the treatment still is the that I had already told you.
Freely contact for further queries
Thanks
Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib