Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Have a large squishy lump on the top of testicles, painless with muted sensitivity. Should I be serious?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 577 Questions
I have a large squishy lump on the top of my left testicle. It moves with my testicle when rolled around but is definitely a distinct mass. I always thought it was part of my left testicle and just misshapen because of a vein laying over the testicle or something (that's how it seems) but upon inspecting it it very much feels like its own entity. I've had it for a long time and I'm very scared. There doesn't seem to be pain when manipulated, just a muted sensitivity. It's the size of a large marble. but almost oval shaped.
Posted Sun, 26 May 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 15 minutes later
Dear sir,

What you are experiencing is most likely epididymal cyst and you don't need to be duly worried about it. You should get ultrasound scrotum to confirm that you have epididymal cyst.

Stay reassured.

Take care


Rajiv goel
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor