Have a blister on penis. Painful while having sex. Any STD?

Dr. G.Srinivasan

Urologist

Posted on Thu, 17 Jan 2013 in Penis Problems
Question: something on my penis that won't go awayI have been having this thing on my penis for over four years that won't go away and it gettin worse. When I m having sex it is painful in it itch. it swelled up like a blister and get sole after. doing the day it gets dry and the dry skin gets peel off. This problem is getting worse that I can't have sex anymore.I have seen more then one
doctor and did STDs testing and know one can tell me what it is. All they do is giv me some kind of over the counter medicine to rube on and it never Work. I need some help.

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 23 minutes later
Hi
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Let me see if i can make a difference.
Kindly upload a photo, AS THE DESCRIPTION does not fit into any known local problem.
DR GS
Follow up: Dr. G.Srinivasan 39 hours later
Is there a way I can get u personal email to send picture because the mobile app won't allow me to add pictures
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 8 hours later
Hi
Welcome back.
I would have been happy to do that, but the website prefers to be uploaded in the website.
I would be happy to comment based on the picture uploaded in the website.
DR GS