Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Had unprotected sex, no periods. Should I take Mitegest?

Jan 2013
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1658 Questions
Last month did sexual intercourse with my boy friend. My periods was completed just two days before the sexual intercourse. I am a virgin and he could not penetrate XXXXXXX due to my pain. moreover he ejaculated outside the vagina. last month my period was started on 29/05/12. but till date i am not bleeding. Nor i am feeling such tendency. My period is always regular. I have decided to consume MITEGEST 200mg tablet. Please suggest me the needful.
Posted Sun, 22 Jul 2012 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Follow-up: Had unprotected sex, no periods. Should I take Mitegest? 14 minutes later
my e mail id is YYYY@YYYY
Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 11 minutes later
Hello & welcome to XXXXXXX forum

1) According to your history, there is very least chances of getting pregnant.

2) First, the sexual intercourse was performed 2 days after the completion of your menses. Second, penetration was not successful and that was outside the vagina.

3) 2 days after the completion of menses, inner lining of uterus is not prepared and chances of pregnancy is not possible.

4) after how many days are you getting menses?

5) Have you another sexual intercourse after the first one?

6) In spite of taking Mifegest, first go for urine pregnancy kit test and ultrasound study of your lower abdomen. This will clear all your current status.

Best Regards

Dr. Mayank Bhargava
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor