Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Got hit on testis. Started having pain and feeling like crack. What are the complications?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 561 Questions
Hi i am male of 25 years, due to sudden break while driving my motor bike, I had a quick jerk then after 5-10 min i have testis paining then i felt it, its then feeling like i had a crack in testis and bleeding inside only. What, will it become alright in coming days, how about my sex life, as i am not having any pain...
Posted Sun, 16 Dec 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 3 hours later
Hi, welcome XXXXXXX
Trauma to testis is one of the serious condition. It may cause direct injury or torsion of testis. In any case you must visit emergency department of surgical hospital. Get examined from board certified surgeon only.
Also ask for ultrasonography of scrotum(testis), to know the vascularity of both testis.Do it as soon as possible, because if there is any problem then it must be sought out in 6 hours. Otherwise no need to worry.
Regarding sexual life, it will not harm it, as it has different nerve supply and can be managed on single testis(in worst scenario).
Hopefully, you have got your query answered.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Got hit on testis. Started having pain and feeling like crack. What are the complications? 43 hours later
Hi thanks for your reply, I am feeling like some fluid is present outside my testis, will it get cleared by itself or should i show to a doctor. I am having no pain.
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 3 hours later

Fluid will get resolved. But I still recommend consulting a doctor to rule out XXXXXXX injuries. Remember there is no replacement for testis.
Consult a board certified surgeon and get evaluated as soon as possible.

Hope I answered your query.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a General Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor