Good evening, My 7 year old daughter is complaining about
My 7 year old daughter is complaining about pain that starts at the base of the sternum and moves her stomach and to the left? Please advise
intestine infection or muscle cramps likely.
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.
I have read your query and here is my advise.
* As per my surgical experience, in majority of the cases, intestine infection or muscle
cramps are prime reasons with lesser possibility of other conditions.
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely.
1. Pain - intensity, type, duration, any relation with food intake ?
2. Associated vomiting, any alteration in food intake ?
3. Urination, bowel movements or breathing difficulty if any ?
4. History of fall while playing or else ?
Awaiting for your response.
Primary relief can be obtained with dispersible tablet of paracetamol ( 325 mg ) if pain is more severe.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools