Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Getting sunburn on back and swelling on foreskin. What is the disease called?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9634 Questions
My sons foreskin around penis is swollen after getting sunburn on his back. what can we do?
Posted Sun, 21 Apr 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later

Thanks for your query. Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your son has swollen foreskin.

With a swelling on foreskin, it is possible that he might be having phimosis. Please consult a qualified urologist or surgeon for clinical examination to rule out Phimosis.

He may require antibiotics and anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac and serropeptidase along with topical antibiotic ointment like Neosporin for a week. Discuss the dosage of the medication with your family physician or Urologist.

Hope I have answered your query.

Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.

Thanks with Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor