Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Getting pain in testicles and sensitive to touch. Suggest?

User rating for this question
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
This is XXXXX 31/Male. I am married and having one 2 yr daughter. Last two days I am getting little pain in my one of testicle and its become very sensitive. Whenever anything touches, i felt pain sensation.

Please suggest me what should I do. It is not very severe and still bearable.

Posted Fri, 4 Oct 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
scrotal scan

Detailed Answer:

I understand that you have pain in one of your testicles. However mild, this pain cannot be neglected or ignored.

I would suggest you to get a scrotal scan at the earliest to look into both the testicles, and identify problems if any. If the scan is normal, then nothing to worry.

However, it is important to get the scrotal scan done, as testicles are very delicate and viable tissues.

Hope this helps. Get well soon.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor