For the last three months around ovulation I have experienced
Can be urinary infection or ovarian cyst.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query and understand your health concerns.
A blood tinged cervical mucus and the pain in the middle of the lower abdomen that you have is likely to be related to a urinary infection that can be ruled out after a routine urine examination. This can be due to gas and indigestion or constipation also that can be associated with the hormonal changes associated with ovulation. In case of constipation you can have a mild laxative and see if it helps with the symptoms. The presence of any ovarian cyst also needs to be ruled out after an ultrasound scan.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...