For about 3 days achy muscles with joints paint and
Possibly viral infection.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
This few symptoms seems more like as the beginning of a viral infection ex flu.
In this case you can just have any antinflammatory drugs such as advil or Paracetamol for pain relief.
Also you may develop other symptoms in next hours like fever or running nose or cold.
Doing a total blood count is advisable.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.