Feeling pain while passing motion. Not cured by lactihep syrup. How to get cured?
For the past two days, I am having problem in ash hole, as it is very painful while passing motion and have got the general phsysician advise to have the lactihep syrup, but still I am having the problem.....can you please diagnose it..why it is so
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini, Gastroenterologist and I am pleased to answer your question.
You are having symptoms of fissure in ano. This occurs if you are constipated.
Eat high fiber diet and drink plenty of fluids.
You may require fiber supplements to ease your bowel movements. You may also require medications that will relax your anal sphincter.
Consult a gastroenterologist or a surgeon in your locality for confirmation of diagnosis and for prescription of fiber supplements and medication to relax your anal sphincter.He may also tell you to do something called sitz bath which would be very useful for the relief of symptoms.
I hope that answers your question.
If you have no more questions, kindly accept the answer and rate this service.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Elevated SGPT, SGOT and triglycerides. Taken Heptral and Udiliv. Please...
- Tiredness, loss of concentration, blood test shows low hemoglobin...
- Bloated upper abdomen, burping, history of chronic pancreatitis. Have...
- Blood test shows typhi and paratyphi positive. What does it mean?
- Abdominal pain, itching. Clean blood test. History of breast cancer. Are...
- Abdominal pain, done blood test and ultrasound. Kindly interpret results
- Tailbone pain, bruise on stomach, sore lower abdomen. Anything to worry...
- Constant nausea, negative pregnancy test, have Mirena IUD. Ovarian cyst?
- Poked eye with umbrella spoke. Eye gets sore and red. What do you...
- Diagnosed with chlamydia. Is it contagious through oral sex?