Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Feeling pain while passing motion. Not cured by lactihep syrup. How to get cured?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1996
Answered : 1824 Questions
Hi Dr Good Morning,
For the past two days, I am having problem in ash hole, as it is very painful while passing motion and have got the general phsysician advise to have the lactihep syrup, but still I am having the problem.....can you please diagnose it..why it is so
Posted Sat, 27 Oct 2012 in Constipation
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 1 hour later
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini, Gastroenterologist and I am pleased to answer your question.

You are having symptoms of fissure in ano. This occurs if you are constipated.

Eat high fiber diet and drink plenty of fluids.

You may require fiber supplements to ease your bowel movements. You may also require medications that will relax your anal sphincter.

Consult a gastroenterologist or a surgeon in your locality for confirmation of diagnosis and for prescription of fiber supplements and medication to relax your anal sphincter.He may also tell you to do something called sitz bath which would be very useful for the relief of symptoms.

I hope that answers your question.

If you have no more questions, kindly accept the answer and rate this service.

Dr.Ratnakar Kini
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor