Feeling needles pinching in body. Have diarrhea and muscle pain. Throat feels full. Blood test showed WBC 3.7. Suggest?
Could be a somatoform disorder
Thanks for using health care magic for posting your query.
The main medical causes could he
3. B12 deficiency
These three diagnosis can be easily made by testing the blood for cbc, serum TSH and B12 level. All these three diagnosisis treatable by simple meducations.
If these have also come normal then the possibility of somatoform disorder should be considered . You should seek a psychiatrist who would like to interview you once to look for underlying depression. In my clinic I generally prescribe tab amitryptiline for such disorders and it works great.
Hope that helps
Wis you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood tests for muscle pain
- Suggest treatment for muscle pain
- Suggest medication for muscle pain
- Body muscle pain and weakness
- Nausea diarrhea muscle pain and headache pain
- How is abdominal muscle pain feels like
- Muscle pain feels like it will pop
- Chest muscle pain feeling safocated and difficulty of breathing
- Calf muscle pain feels like a shock
- Abdominal pain that feels like muscle pain