Facing the problem of stiff shoulder every morning. What is wrong?
Thanks for writing to us.
Stiff shoulder every morning seems to be due to muscle spasm. It seems to be posture related as it doesn't restrict the movement.
Hope this helps you.Please do write back if you have any additional concerns.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health...
Dr Saurabh Gupta.
Thanks for writing back.
Yes, the muscle spasm in morning seems to be related to your sleeping position that is arm under pillow.
Do not worry, change your sleeping posture. Do some stretching exercises of shoulder to relive the spasm.
Hope this will helps you. Let me know if you have any more concern.
I will appreciate your reviews about this service.
Dr Saurabh Gupta
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- My arms are stiff what is wrong with me
- Stiff shoulder blade in the morning
- Right side neck stiffness shoulder vision problems
- What causes severe shoulder pain and stiffness in muscles
- I keep on peeing myself in the morning what is wrong
- Stiffness pain in the neck shoulders what could this be
- Noticed puffiness around eye in the morning whats wrong
- What treatment is suggested for stiffness in knees and shoulders
- Acidity gas problems what is wrong
- Facing erectile dysfunction problem while trying for sex whats wrong