Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Facing problem of premature ejaculation and noticed blood in it. What is wrong?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1853 Questions
Hello how are you doing..sir when i do have sex within 2 mins then the sperms comes out what's wrong and second i do relase the sperms as blood whats wrong
Posted Fri, 17 May 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 20 minutes later
Thanks for your query.
I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

Premature ejaculation is diagnosed when ejaculation time is less than 3 Min, or both partners are not satisfied with sex. Premature ejaculation is a very common and treatable problem.

Premature ejaculation (PE) is common problem and depends on multiple factors like:
*Psychological factors: most common. The psychological factors may include stress, performance anxiety and depression

*Medical causes: Reflex activity of ejaculatory system, thyroid problems, diabetes, hypertension and neurological causes.

Following steps will be helpful for treatment:

-Treatment of above conditions (if present) after examination.

-Start jogging in morning as it reduces stress and performance anxiety.

- Try distracting yourself when you feel you are about to ejaculate. Take a deep breath and stay relaxed during intercourse.

- Do not worry about performance and talk to your partner openly about any apprehensions if you have. Conversation with partner during sex also delay ejaculation.

- Stop-start or squeeze-pause technique- In stop start technique, near ejaculation stop all movements, relax and think about something else. Then wait for 1 minute before starting movements. According to number of stops, ejaculation time will come under your control.

-Squeeze- pause technique: squeeze the end or the tip of the penis for 10 to 20 seconds when you are close to ejaculation and then resume stimulation after withholding for half a minute.

-In many persons woman on top position increases ejaculation time.

- If the symptoms persist then condoms with desensitizing creams (marketed as Kohinoor extra time) and tablet like dapoxetine (should be taken 1 hour before sex) will be helpful, which you can get after prescription from physician.

-You also need to know that ejaculation time also increases with experience in sex, without treatment.

Follow all these above methods regularly and your problem will solve in few weeks.

*i do relase the sperms as blood whats wrong?
If you are having blood with sperm then it should be evaluated by semen analysis and ultrasound of lower abdomen to find the cause.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Facing problem of premature ejaculation and noticed blood in it. What is wrong? 2 hours later
Dear sir / madam please when i ejaculate within 2 mins then the sperms come out i can't fuck for a long time what is the course and also when i'm about to release the sperms doesn't come as it turns into blood and what is the course please help me out cos my girl have left me because i can't fuck for a longer time
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 13 hours later
Hello again,
Thanks for follow up.

Above mentioned all steps will help you to increase ejaculation time. I can understand your concern but same time keep patience as improvement take time.

For fast improvement you can use medicine like Dapoxetine before sex, after getting prescription from physician.

Sperms turns into blood: appear to uncommon complaint which need to investigated after examination. Following investigation may be needed in your case: semen analysis and ultrasound of lower abdomen

Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful.

Wish you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor