Does usage of Japani oil help in enlargement and strength of the penis?

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Tue, 6 Sep 2016 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: Hi

can I use Japani oil for enlargement and strongest penis.

thanks.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Yes, but outcome is not great

Detailed Answer:

Yes, you can use Japani oil. The response got from it is not guaranteed. Most of clients expressed their displease towards it.

It is been said it helps well in reducing premature ejaculation but not in increasing the size. Increase in size is transient and is considered for a good erection but not permanent.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.

Please do ask if any doubts.
If you are satisfied with the answer, please rate the same with five stars and close.

If in future you need to consult me, you can approach me directly through the below link.

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-raju-a-t/60137