It is Worry and not masturabtion that harms you
Welcome to HCM!
I have read your query carefully and can see that you are concerned about your studies, you think that your declining academic performance is related to daily habit of masturabtion.
Well, from my clinical knowledge and research available, I can surely tell you that doing masturbation
does not harm ones body. It is perfectly normal thing for someone of your age group. Doing masturbation is not behind your reduced concentration but yes, the time you are giving in it and the distracting thoughts do not let you concentarte.
it is a common myth in society which says that masturabtion makes the body weak, but there never has been any evidence to all this. You must have heard that bad thoughts brings fear and results in reduced strengths. So, stay away from the thoughts like- masturabtion is harmful, because it is not...
Now, it becomes necessary that you try out these measures:
1. devote specific fixed hours to your studies, try to do only studies at that time
2. You should go about making a time table for each subject
3. may be try out group studies for some time so that you are not inclined towards distracting sexual thoughts
4. set a goal for your self, like that you will do certain topics in one day and write it down in front of you from whee you can see it, this will help your concentration back to the task
5. take good diet , include walnuts, almonds and flax seeds, sprouts in your meal ( they are very good for brain and help in improving attention)
It is not unusual complaint at this age, so, do not worry, there is no harm coming to your body by doing masturabtion. But definitely, try not to spend much time in it.
## It will be helpful if you get your thyroid
levels, complete blood counts done. it will help to rule out any minor problems there which may cause decreased concentration.
Please feel free to ask more questions for clarifictaion
If you are satisfied, kindly rate the answer and close the query.
Dr. Manisha Gopal