Does low BP cause cold sensation in the feet?
Most likely it could be due to blockage in artery.
Thanks for asking question on this forum sir,
It's very likely not related to blood pressure rather there could be a possibility of blockage in any of the major artery supplying leg below knees.
When you are asleep the baseline blood requirement of legs is less hence below knee part is warm however once your day starts overall blood requirement increases.Due to block in artery demand can't be met causing less blood flow hence temperature fall.
color doppler of legs as soon as possible to rule out blockage in artery.
Thank you XXXXXXX
follow up answer.
Try to ambulate yourself.
Ambulation would help your veins to contract and relax causing blood to flow properly.
If you can’t ambulate then try to move your legs on wheel chair only.
You may also learn some exercises from a physiotherapist or from youtube channels.
This would definitely help you a lot.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does subutex cause low bp
- Can periods cause low bp
- Suffering from cold purple hands and feet low bp reason
- What causes low bp
- What causes low bp in a child
- Food poisoning cause low bp
- Will your menstral cycle cause low bp
- Can depression cause low bp
- Low bp causes
- Can low bp cause bruises and delayed periods
- Can swelling in the legs cause any complications based on the attached...
- What causes breathlessness while lying down as per the attached reports?
- What do these lab reports indicate?
- Does low BP cause cold sensation in the feet?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and foul smelling liquid discharge in the...
- What are the symptoms of angioedema?
- How much ghee should be a part of one's daily diet?
- What causes increased heart rate while having Hashimoto's disease?
- Suggest anti-inflammatory medication to be taken along with a blood thinner
- What causes pain in the left hand and upper back post acute MI treatment?