Can fibrous caps in arteries be strengthened to prevent future ruptures?
Yes definitely its possible..
Hi and welcome to HealthcareMagic..
I thank you for posting your query here..
1. Definitely hope for this..
Human body is not mathematics. Hence, we can expect miracles to happen..
2. Yes.. With this hope we can certainly think that the body can re strengthen.
Hope this helps you..
In case you need further assistance, please contact me back.
Or, you can close the question and rate.
Again, as I say in medicine we cannot completely rule out anything as impossible.
So yes.. There is a good chance for this too..
You cannot make it..
Hi and welcome back..
Look, we have no such things to make a clot stable...
But definitely, we can hope for the best.
There is no such thing to make a clot stable..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fruit prevents hardening arteries
- Silica to prevent calcium build up in arteries
- What happens when the surgeon ruptures a coronary artery
- Lump on temple chance of rupture of artery
- Middle meningeal artery rupture
- Side effects of a ruptured temporal artery
- How to strengthen arteries
- Exercise to strengthen arteries
- Supplements that strengthen arteries blood vessels
- Penis artery ruptured