Does intake of Ciproflaxin help in curing bronchitis?
not the best choice for most patients
ciprofloxacin is a good choice for patients with long-standing COPD and perhaps bronchiectasis when Pseudomonas infection is suspected. For most patients ciprofloxacin is not a very good choice because it's not very effective against the most common pathogens or the respiratory tract.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Usages of ciproflaxin
- How to cure bronchitis naturally
- Can ciproflaxin cause impotence
- Side effect of ciproflaxin
- Can metronidazole help bronchitis
- Heating pad help bronchitis
- Does lv infusion of rocephin help cure bronchitis
- Does pot help with bronchitis
- Could i take flomax instead of ciproflaxin
- Does amoxicillin help bronchitis