Does intake of Celebrex help in treating osteoarthritis?
You can safely take Celebrax
I have studied your case and I think you can safely take Celebrax for pain on whenever required basis but not regularly. It is safe with thyroid and BP medications. But it is not safe to take it for long time as it causes damage to kidney and also to heart. So I have following suggestions for you.
1.Use alternative methods like hot water fomentation, volini gel, knee cap.
2.Take Tramadol, Paracetamol or Etoricoxib which are safer for long time.
3.Along with glucosamine you can take Diacerin.
4.Steroid injection can be given in knee, Synvisc injection is also helpful.
These steps will be helpful for you. I hope these steps will be helpful for you.Let me know if there is any other followup questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does evion 400 help in osteoarthritis?
- Will solu medrol treat hypertrophic osteoarthritis ?
- Can celebrex usage for osteoarthritis could lead to clay-colored stools
- How good is instaflex for treating osteoarthritis
- How to treat joint pain due to osteoarthritis
- Will lodine treat osteoarthritis?
- Will aleve treat osteoarthritis?
- How to treat osteoarthritis in hip
- How to treat erosive osteoarthritis
- Can i take celebrex for osteoarthritis?