What Does My Blood Test Report Indicate?
I need more information.
I have gone through your query.
Your TSH is suppressed(or low) and this means hyperthyroidism.
In these circumstances,if you were my patient,i will recommend you to stop taking the thyroid hormone replacement therapy.
I have some questions you:
Why you take thyroid hormone replacement therapy?What is your thyroid diagnosis and do you actually have any symptom of hyperthyroidism?
This information is necessary for me to understand better your situation.
I don't think that your MD want to keep you in hyperthyroidism but i can't understand immediately why he give you thyroid hormone replacement therapy with your actual TSH level.
Waiting your response.
I appologise for the late reply.
If your T3 and T4 are within the normal range and TSH has consistently been low this menas that you have subclinival hyperthyroidism.
In this cases it is necessary to do an thyroid untrasound to see the thyroid structure because you may have any thyroid condition that can explain your thyroid hormone test results.
As i said in our last discussion,if you were my patient i will suggest you to Stop Armour thyroid because your thyroid hormones are normal ,so you don't need thyroid hormone replacement therapy.
Don't worry,YOu can stop the thyroid hormone replacement therapy without problem because your T3 and T4 are withing the normal range.
Let me know your thyroid ultrasound result.So i can understand better your thyroid gland condition and than we can discuss about the right diagnosis and treatement.
Hope i have clarified your doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have a runny nose and coughing up blood
- If i take a blood test for my thyroid will they see the nicotine in my blood
- Nose bleed fast heartbeat throwing up blood
- Normal angiogram and normal echo but elevated troponin in blood
- Menstruating for 3 weeks losing brown black blood
- Little lumps on arm after giving blood
- Orange tinge to menstrual blood
- My toddler poked her eye near the cornea has some blood
- Light orange colored menstrual blood
- Retching blood