Does fasting blood sugar of 113 and 155(post meal) indicate diabetes?

Dr. Anshul Varshney

Posted on Tue, 5 Aug 2014 in Diabetes
Question: my blood sugar is 113(fasting) and 155(post meal) am i diebetic
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Detail Follows.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Friend.
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.
Hi, I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern.
Your blood sugar levels that you are mentioning are considered to be normal.
However, u would like to know that you have got your blood sugar done by finger prick (Glucometer) or by Venous blood ?
This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any other query, you may please ask me.
Stay Healthy.
Dr Anshul Varshney , MD