Does ZZZ Cipla help in treating sleep problems?
ZZZ Cipla is Zolpidem
Thank you for posting your query.
Yes, ZZZ Cipla is the trade name of Zolpidem, a drug used for sleep problems.
The usual dose is 10 mg taken at bedtime.
I hope my reply has helped you.
I would be pleased to answer, if you have any follow up queries or if you require any further information.
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX
For DIRECT QUERY to me: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My blog: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.com/
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Flucloxacillin sleep problems
- Help for sleep problems
- Otrivin and sleep problems
- Pale face sleep problems
- Vyvance sleeping problems
- Does besemax treat headache and sleep problems
- Clarithromycin sleep problems
- Cipralex sleep problems
- Helping sleep problems in microcephaly
- How to treat sleeping problem due to traumatic episode
- CT scan shows intracerebral bleed, cortical vein thrombosis, patchy...
- Distorted vision. MRI showed demyelination and suspected MS. Prescribed...
- I have been getting random twitching all over body. What should I do?
- Taking Epilim chromo to prevent migraine, now irritable, aggressive,...
- Burning sensation in neck, back and stomach. Had stomach upset, gas,...
- Headache, taken painkillers and homeopathic treatment. No nausea. Worried
- X-ray shows rotoscoliosis, spondyloisthesis, degenerative disc disease....
- What does the EMG results indicate? Could it cause problems with fine...
- Shivering hands and feet, blurred vision, tingling and numb foot, back...
- Does Gonapeptyl cause fits in children? Child has cerebral palsy