Does Tryptomer help cure insomnia?
Yes, it is safe to take tryptomer now.
Thanks for your question on HealthcareMagic.
I can understand your concern.
No need to worry.
She can take tablet Tryptomer now.
No need to worry for this.
Tryptomer and pleurthia won't interact. So she can take tryptomer right now.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further.
Wishing good health to your mother.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is there a permanent cure for insomnia
- Treatment and cure for chronic insomnia
- How to cure sleep insomnia
- How to cure insomnia naturally
- Masturbation curing insomnia?
- What are the symptoms and cure for insomnia
- Cure insomnia spell
- Treatment and cure for insomnia edema
- Cures for insomnia
- Treatment and cure for terminal insomnia
- Suggest treatment for COPD
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?