• question-icon

Stressed, high BP, shortness of breath, drowsiness, pain in muscles. Menopause?

I am 45 years of age. Going thru quite a lot stress for past few years. 10th Dec I felt slight chest pain n discomft n high bp with shortness of breath. Went to dr in the night itself. Got all the tests done including ECG N CT angio N various blood tests. Everything came perfect except that cholestrol is 276. Dr says it was an anxiety attack. Dr here prescribed few medicines. Rozavel f- daily 1, Betacap TR 40- DAILY 1, Olimesar20 daily 1. n one sleeping pill Tryptomer. After the medicines, I feel slight pain in my back / shoulder muscles n feel that heart is ponding in the night n generally feel drowsy. BP also comes 98 / 52 or 91/ 48 but pulse rate is around 70 / 75. After having glucose i feel better. What could be the reason? My menopause is also approaching. I think some medicine is not well suited.
Mon, 21 Jan 2013
Cardiac Surgeon 's  Response
There will be some amount of side effects in the beginning. But usually it becomes better. Drowsiness is because of Tab Tryptomer. Take for only few days and stop that medication.Try to reduce stress factors in life.