Suggest treatment for migraine while on Tryptomer
I have been prescribed different medicines (Clonil, Fludac, Luvox & “venalafaxine”). But none of these is giving me permanent relief. It has really affected me badly. There are also side effects like sexual dysfunction and weight gain.
However right now I am looking for medicine which should give me relief from OCD. If I am in better state, I should be able to handle other things.
please click on the below query link for history.
Migraine can be kept in control by regular intake of metoprolol
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Migraine can be hard to deal with. Medicines like metoprolol when taken regularly, reduce the frequency of such attacks. Please discuss with your treating physician whether that would be fine for you. The triggers of migraine need to be identified and avoided. This might not be as easy to find as easy it is to suggest. You will have to wait and keep observing the nature of attacks and the associated factors.
You need to see a psychiatrist. He will be able to help you find a solution for OCD. Medicines alone might not be enough. The choice of medicines would also depend on a number of factors. Psychotherapy from a psychologist will also help.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest an alternative of cafergot for migraine treatment
- Suggest treatment for migraine
- Suggest treatment for severe migraine attacks
- Suggest treatment for recurring migraine
- What treatment is suggested for migraine headache
- What treatment is suggested for migraine with oras
- What treatment do you suggest for migraines
- Tryptomer migraine
- Continuous migraine pain treatment suggestion
- Suggest dosage of topiramate for treatment of migraine