Does Percocet cause kidney failure?
NO, percocet doesn’t advance renal kidney failure!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this kidney disease. Percocet doesn’t have any impact on renal failure and couldn’t have affected your renal function. This has in no way contributed to kidney damage/disease. Marijuana has not been well studied as it just recently got licensed for wider use in the patient population. I’ll still stick with percocet over that if am concerned about renal function!
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Rapid kidney failure causes
- Drugs that cause kidney failure
- Sinusitis causes kidney failure
- Bilateral kidney failure causes
- Acute kidney failure causes
- Early kidney failure causes
- Irreversible kidney failure causes
- Hypertensive kidney failure causes
- Total kidney failure causes
- Chronic kidney failure causes