Does Mucinex interact with Escitalopram?
Yes you can take
Thanks for posting in HCM.
I am Dr.Barani and I am pleased to assist you.
There is no serious interaction between Mucinex and escitalopram.
So you can safely take Mucinex while taking escitalopram.
I hope that answers your query.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Escitalopram azospermia
- Does there interact escitalopram oxalate trazo-done bupropion hydrochloride hydrocoacetaminop
- Zyrtec and mucinex interaction
- Escitalopram clonazepam
- Mucinex and cocaine interaction
- Escitalopram meth
- Musli power interaction with escitalopram
- Escitalopram oxalate vs escitalopram
- Escitalopram infertility
- Escitalopram conception