Does Allegra cause anxiety, nausea, vomiting and constipation?
Yes it can cause some of these problems.
I read your query and understand your concerns.
Allegra is known to cause following side effects:
1. nausea, vomiting, loose motions with abdominal disturbance
2. Muscle cramps
3. Sedation, lethargy, fatigue
4. Restless and anxiety
However Allegra is not known to cause constipation and eating disorders.
In my clinical practice more than 10% of individuals with chronic Allegra prescription develop one or other side effects.
I hope this answers you.
Dr. Ashok Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can hyperparathyroidism cause nausea, vomiting or loss of appetite?
- Could stomach virus reason behind nausea vomiting and constipation
- No bowel movement causing nausea vomiting
- Why hcg causes nausea vomiting
- Pain in right side nausea vomiting fever constipation stress treatment
- Small child nausea vomiting increased appetite constipation frequent urination cure
- Painful clitoris nausea vomiting what is the cause
- Difficulty in sleeping nausea vomiting bile anxiety
- Paint fumes causing nausea vomiting
- Can hangovers cause nausea, vomiting or stomach pain?