question-icon

Doctor sab meri age 35 hai mujhe sex se pahale

Posted on Sun, 3 Mar 2019
Question: Doctor sab meri age 35 hai mujhe sex se pahale safed Paani aa Jata hai jisase uttejna finish ho jati hai aur fr second me Patan ho Jata hai koi upay batao
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil (3 hours later)
Brief Answer:
You are facing problem of Premature Ejaculation .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query .
Based on the facts that you have posted you seem to have been facing problem of Premature Ejaculation .

Premature ejaculation is a very common problem that many people are facing with .

It is mainly due to what is called as Performance Anxiety.Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..

Taking Sildenafil (Viagra)along with Dapoxetine as on demand will help to get good hard sustainable erection and to have enjoyable sex.

For doses and prescription consult your family physician.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist