question-icon

Do esophageal strictures contribute to erectile dysfunction?

Posted on Mon, 23 Jul 2018
Question: how does esophageal strictures affect/cause erectile dysfunction difficulty?

how does PTSD affect/cause erectile dysfunction? Lastly, is it more likely that not that PTAS contribute to erectile dysfunction?
Answered by Dr. Shinas Hussain (2 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Esophageal strictures does not contribute to erectile dysfunction

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting Healthcaremagic!
I have gone through your query and I can understand your concerns.
Esophageal strictures does not contribute to erectile dysfunction directly.
Difficulties in sexual desire and function often occur in persons with posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
You have to consult a psychiatrist to find out the exact cause of your disease condition and for proper treatment. You might require multimodal treatment for the same.
Avoid unwanted stress and anxiety. Practice relaxation techniques like meditation and yoga.
Wishing you good health
Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Shinas Hussain