Do esophageal strictures contribute to erectile dysfunction?
Esophageal strictures does not contribute to erectile dysfunction
Thanks for trusting Healthcaremagic!
I have gone through your query and I can understand your concerns.
Esophageal strictures does not contribute to erectile dysfunction directly.
Difficulties in sexual desire and function often occur in persons with posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
You have to consult a psychiatrist to find out the exact cause of your disease condition and for proper treatment. You might require multimodal treatment for the same.
Avoid unwanted stress and anxiety. Practice relaxation techniques like meditation and yoga.
Wishing you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Erectile dysfunction caused by champix
- Erectile dysfunction and redbull
- Erectile dysfunction one testicle
- Lansoprazole erectile dysfunction permanent
- Pork and erectile dysfunction
- Trigger point erectile dysfunction
- Erectile dysfunction due to typhoid
- Ginger and erectile dysfunction
- Erectile dysfunction ozone therapy
- Erectile dysfunction erectile dysfunction