Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Contacted Legionnaires' disease from work. Suffer impaired speech. Illness from long time. Suggestions?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
I am looking for a doctor who specializes in legionella, the patient contacted in may 2012, he has survived however he NEEDS TO BE RE-EVAULATED AS THE DR'S HAVE NEVER HAD A LEGIONELLA PATIENT AND HAVE SUGGESTED THAT HE GO TO A DOCTOR THAT HAS HAD SOME EXPIERENCE WITH THE DISEASE HE CONTACTED . HE HAS INSURANCE AND WORKMANS COMP INSURANCE. WILLE XXXXXXX IS 55 YRS OLD, HE HAS COME A LONG WITH HIS ILLINES. BUT NEEDS FURTHUR RECCOMMENDATION ON CONTINUING HIS CARE. CONTACT ME AT YYYY@YYYY . please help..we live in a small town, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX was the first legionella patient they had at the main hospital here in Jeffersonville Indiana.
Posted Sat, 21 Sep 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
details are below

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting your query. I understand your concerns. Please find the relevant details below. You may contact these doctors for further help.

I wish Wille a quick recovery and good health.

Dr. XXXXXXX A. VanArsdall II, MD
Infectious Disease Medicine
800 Zorn Ave, Louisville, KY 0000
Dr. VanArsdall II has 38 Years of Practice, and 4 Insurance Carriers

Dr. XXXXXXX E. Costel, MD
Infectious Disease Medicine
4002 Kresge Way Suite 100, Louisville, KY 0000
Dr. Costel has 34 Years of Practice, and 5 Insurance Carriers

Infectious Disease Medicine
201 XXXXXXX Flexner Way Suite 1001, Louisville, KY 0000
Dr. Huang has 29 Years of Practice, with 6 Insurance Carriers

Infectious Disease Medicine
517 Ridgewood Rd, Louisville, KY 0000 (1 more)
Dr. Raff has 48 Years of Practice with 5 Insurance Carriers

Hope this information helps you.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor