Can we give sinorest for hfmd for one year child..doctor
Suitable for use
Thanks for using the Ask a Doctor service.
Hand-foot-and-mouth disease, or HFMD, is caused by a virus. Most often such viral infections are associated with an allergic reaction. Sinarest contains an antiallergic which will help in dealing with it. Feel free to use it. Calamine lotion on the other hand will have a soothing effect on the rashes.
Feel free to write back.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever