Can one resume regular physical activities after 3 stents were put into the artery?
I would recommend as follows:
I understand your concern and would explain that you can return to your usual daily activity one week after the stent procedure, especially considering the fact that you have not had any myocardial infarction.
There is no need for long time recovery.
I would just recommend to closely monitor your blood pressure values.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the lifespan of a artery stent
- Difficulty walking after coranary artery stents
- Stents in arteries life expectancy
- Life after getting artery stent
- Stent in widowmaker artery
- Recovery after having stent put in artery
- Life span after stents in artery
- Resume exercise after stent
- Sauna after stent stenting
- Post procedure prophylaxis after arterial stent placement
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?