Can one get overdose on Temazepam?
good and bad but YOU CANNOT TAKE THE CHANCE.
basically, you can't take the chance. In overdose situations the MAJORITY of patients have something in their system MORE than just the overdose medication and this is essentially ALWAYS bad.
while valium like drugs alone were invented to be very safe from fatality ALONE, they are involved in a very large percentage of the FATAL OVERDOSES, because people always lie and they are never just on the benzodiazepine alone.
Any overtaking of a controlled substance that is more than double the prescription requires immediate emergency evaluation. (so, if someone forgot and took another SINGLE pill ... not worth the bother, but more than that it can easily be serious/fatal). 5 pills is easily very bad.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is there any interaction between Morphine and Gabapentin?
- Can the presence of Oxycontin be detected in urine?
- Can Oxycodone be taken for wrist and back pain?
- What causes spitting of black mucus?
- How can Meth be flushed out of the system?
- Would Adderall show up in a urine test?
- What is the differece between Oxycontin and Oxycodone?
- What causes pain after knee replacement surgery?
- How long can i take Xanax for anxiety?
- Are Omega 3 supplements effective in helping muscle recovery after a...