Can icthyosis vulgaris cured by ayurvedic treatment?
Thank you in advance
See a dermatologist soon
I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same.
Ichthyosis vulgaris surely a difficult disease since it might require lifelong care of the skin .
But at the same time ,it is very important for you to know the various skin care products which your skin requires .
With proper use of various skin care products ,you can surely live a normal life .
Soci would advise you to see a nearby dermatologist and get a complete examination done to assess the degree of problem and thereby advise regarding management .
You can visit any of the top dermatologist of XXXXXXX for the same .
Dr Geetika Paul
See a dermatologist
You need to understand that your problem is basically that of an excessively dry skin .
Now since this is your inherent skin type ,it cannot be completely changed by any medicines .
You skin simply needs much more care than a normal person's skin .
So with adequate application of moisturising lotions and medicines ,you can lead a normal life .
No medicine known till now can completely change your skin type .
In patients with such a skin ,I usually recommend using cetaphil lotion or aloe Vera based creams for moisturisation and mild soaps like dove for bathing .
I would suggest you to see any of the following dermatologists and discuss your problem .
1. The Blush Clinic by Dr XXXXXXX Pai
2.Dr. XXXXXXX Oberoi, Skin & You Clinic
3.Krasa Skin Care Clinic of Dr Vishrut.
4.Dr Rachita’s Skin, Trichology & Aesthetic Centre
Dr Geetika Paul
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Filariasis treatment ayurvedic treatment
- Ayurvedic treatment for pemphigus vulgaris
- Ayurvedic treatment to cure achalasia
- How to cure thyroid by ayurvedic treatment
- Cure of stickiness in stool ayurvedic treatment
- Verruca vulgaris ayurvedic treatment
- Is there any ayurvedic treatment to cure congnital deafness
- Ayurvedic treatment for phemingus vulgaris
- Ichthyosis vulgaris ayurvedic treatment
- Ayurvedic treatment for icthyosis