Can high blood pressure cause headache and nosebleeds?
If you continue to bleed, however small the amount it is better to get examined. Put an ice pack over the nose and see the doctor for bleeding stopping measures like packing the nose with gauze or cauterized the bleeding points.
If the bleeding is stopped it is pertinent to understand the reasons for bleeding. Nose bleeding is recurrent. Generally the nose picking, high BP are common in your case. Stop Aspirin for a day or two. Check your blood pressure, pulse.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Suma Parinam, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- High blood pressure headache chills
- Extreme headache with high blood pressure
- Causes of high blood pressure
- High blood pressure headache medicine
- Fainting high blood pressure headaches
- Headache in temple high blood pressure
- Tonsillitis cause high blood pressure
- Lucozade causes high blood pressure
- Sudden high blood pressure headache
- High blood pressure headache