Can herbal treatment help in blood urea nitrogen?
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
The cause of raised BUN should be detected first, It may be related to diabetes, uncontrolled blood pressure or some structural problem of urinary tract. The steps should be taken accordingly.
There is no herb that has any credential to treat the kidney ailments, albeit you would waste the valuable time and may further damage the kidneys by delaying the diagnostic work up.
Please visit a local Physician and get the basic work up the Ultrasound of KUB, urine analysis and cultures, Repeated renal function test and a complete blood counts.
Exact diagnosis is necessary for precise treatment.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment of high level urea in blood
- Can herbal treatment help in blood urea nitrogen
- Liquid nitrogen treatment for corns
- Reaction to liquid nitrogen treatment
- Blood urea nitrogen treatment
- What is liquid nitrogen treatments
- Blood urea lowering treatment
- Liquid nitrogen treatment on face
- Aftercare for liquid nitrogen treatment
- Nitrogen gas as a treatment for skin
- Frequent leg and back pain in different parts of body with swelling....
- Tested positive for HSV-2. Trying for weight gain. Will ensure plus have...
- Do you think taking poly iron will help heart racing? Is oxygen...
- Tiny itchy bumps that blanch when pressed randomly appeared on arms,...
- Abdominal pain which moves to testicle. CT, Urine test and USG scan said...
- Having severe back pain while sleeping. History of bladder and kidney...
- Bruise on back that pained. Pleurisy? Why did my nasal cavity start to...
- Jaw pain, bruises, lump under left jaw, stuffiness, facial pressure....
- Giraffe skin pattern by drying. Applying creams and exfoliation. What...
- Painful bump on buttocks, itches. Appears and clears. Whats this?