Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online
Ask a Homeopath   »  

Can height be increased by Homeopathy?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 954 Questions
hi, I am 23 year old and 5ft 3inch tall.Can I increase my height through homeopath. If yes then what is the medicine and practices I have to follow and where can I get medicine.
Posted Sun, 10 Nov 2013 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 16 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to health care magic
Long bone of body ossifies upto age of 12-13 yrs and after that no or very minimum increase in height occurs. Your age is 23 so there is very rare chance to increase your height.

However you can try following medicine (it doesn't promise you excellent results):
- Calcarea phos 200x two time 3pills on tongue
- Calcarea carb 1m 4pills once in a day on tongue
- Weisbeden 1m 4pills every alternate day on tongue

Treatment can countinue for 6month then revert back

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Homeopath

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor