Can exposure to Agent Orange cause neutropenia?
Yes, it can be caused by Agent Orange.
Yes, it can be caused by Agent Orange or rather Dioxins which were present in Agent Orange during Vietnam war. Dioxins can cause bone marrow aplasia, leukemia.
Moreover chronic kidney disease or liver disease can also lead to neutropenia.
It would be good to visit hematologist, have blood work and consider bone marrow biopsy.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Grzegorz Stanko, General Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nausea and hunger after eating, waking up at night hungry, urge to...
- Pain inside anus during bowel movement. Is Xyloproct or preparation H...
- Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
- Pain in front of arm and at wrist under thumb, swelling and throbbing....
- Chest tightness when walking, upper back discomfort, heartburn, no...
- Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
- Done hernia repair in belly button, have cramp on right side,...
- Frostbite wound on chest from blister freezer. Itching and peeling off....
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?